Empowered to Connect
Christian Heritage is sponsoring the 2018 Empowered to Connect Event, presented by Show Hope. This simulcast will allow participants to experience practical teaching in a safe and supportive community as we work to equip families, churches, and professionals to better serve children impacted by adoption and foster care. There will be three opportunities to attend this event which will be held in Lincoln, Omaha, and Grand Island. See below for complete event details and to purchase tickets for the Omaha and Grand Island events. To learn more, visit Empowered To Connect.
- Lincoln event @ Berean Church- April 13th and 14th
- Omaha event @ Brookside Church- April 13th and 14th
- Grand Island event @ Peace Lutheran Church- April 27th and 28th
The conference will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days, with registration/check in beginning at 8:30 a.m. each day. Light snacks will be provided. There will be a one-hour break each day for lunch, but no meal will be served. Participants can bring their own lunch to the event or can grab lunch during the break time.
- Each attendee should register separately- $10/person.
- Licensed Social Workers and Counselors interested in receiving Continuing Ed Credit, please contact Laura at Laurao@chne.org for more information
To register for the Grand Island event, click here. Registration for the Omaha event is now closed.
To register for the Lincoln event, click here.